Flushblock – Blockboard Doors
Blockboard core doors are the go-to option when security is the primary design requirement. Spartan Doors follows strict sales and procurement guidelines when it comes to Flushblock™ doors to mitigate against common issues like see through and thermal expansion. The Flushblock is the most secure flush panel door we offer and has insulation, acoustic capabilities that are applicable in various industries.
- Longevity – The Flushblock door is a durable product that offers a longer lifecycle than traditional door alternatives.
- Acoustics – Given the blockboard nature of the Flushblock door, the product has added acoustic capabilities
- Security – Because the Flushboard door is manufactured with thicker timber, it is the most secure flush panel door Spartan Door offers
- Insulation – The Flushblock door has thermal insulation capabilities for cold climates or settings where temperature control is required.
- Applications – Our Flushblock door can be used in a variety of industries that require safe, insulating doors. These industries include Commerical, Infrastructure and Industrial environments.
- Rails and Stiles – 110mm Pine
- Skins – 4mm MDF, 4mm MDF Primed, 4.75mm MDF, 4.75mm MDF Primed, 6mm MDF, 6mm MDF Primed, 3.6mm Plywood, 6mm Marine Ply
- Full Profiling
- Bottom Rebate
- Perimeter Rebate
- Meeting Stile Rebate
- Power Pass
- Tapered Door
- Vision Panel
- Air Grille
- Internal Steel Sheet
- Edge Strips
As part of all Spartan Door Flushdoor products, the Flushboard door has a 3 year limited warranty. This guarantees the door will be free from material and manufacturing defects from the date of delivery for three years.
For more information about our blockboard doors, please contact us today via email at [email protected] or call 1300 784 852.