Our industrial door is a public access metal clad door with a polystyrene solid core.
Industrial Door Description
Industrial doors are multi-purpose, lightweight, metal clad doors. They have the same advantages of a solid timber door, with the added benefit of durability in extreme climate conditions.
Industrial doors are comprised of a rigid polystyrene core with enveloped steel sheets – adding to the overall security and weather resistance of the doors. Both side edges feature full-length timber stiles to provide strong fixing points for the hinges and lock mechanism. Standard door hardware can be fitted on request, as well as specialised options such as vision panels and ventilation grills.
Industrial Door Applications
Warehouses, sheds, perimeter fences, schools, transportable buildings, garages, internal doors and manufacturing companies or facilities
Industrial Door Finishes
0.55mm Colorbond Steel is the standard finish. Zincalume, galvanised steel, aluminum and stainless steel are also available. Thicknesses up to 1.5mm can be supplied for additional security and durability.
Industrial Door Specifications
Based on standard door configuration. Other sizes, core, finish, frame and hardware options are available.
- Size: Single – 2040mm high x 870mm wide x 35mm thick
- Double – 2040mm high x 820/820mm wide x 35mm thick
- Design: Sheeted and capped design finish to lock edge with pan fold to other three edges retained by adhesive and rivets.
- Finish: Colorbond sheet 0.55mm.
- Core: Rigid polystyrene with internal timber stiles.
- Frame: 1.5mm BMT push in pressed metal profile 4 sides.
- Lock: Centrally pre-drilled door leaf for cylindrical lock set at 70mm backset.
- Hinges: 3 x stainless steel 100mm x 75mm x 1.5mm hinges welded in the frame.
- Weight: Leaf – 15KG; Frame – 10KG
To Specify Spartan Industrial Doors
Door shall be Spartan Industrial Door 35mm thick door leaf comprising a solid polystyrene core with internal timber stiles covered with 0.55mm Colorbond. Steel sheeted and capped finish on seam to lock edge. Prehung in a Spartan 1.5mm BMT push in pressed 4-sided metal frame.
Other hardware can be fitted by Spartan Doors as specified.
For more information on our industrial doors, please contact us via email at [email protected] or call 1300 784 852.