Our bullet proof doors feature a ballistic rated material centre encased in steel, and are rated for a variety of resistance classifications.
Bullet Proof Doors Description
Spartan bullet proof doors are multi-purpose access doors available in a variety of finishes and are ideal for external or internal use in any setting requiring protection against the probability of an armed attack.
Bullet proof doors are high-security doors with a solid bullet resistant material core on a steel sub-frame. They come with a thickness of 50-55mm and a 2mm stainless steel finish. Other finishes include zinc, galvabond, laminate, ply or MDF. Also smoke and sound resistant, these bullet proof doors are available in a wide range of models to meet your security needs. Most hardware or locking mechanisms can be fitted upon request. A bullet-resistant glass panel is also available to allow viewing. Framing selections depend on single or double width and two-way swing choice.
Bullet Proof Door Applications
Guardhouses, banks, cashier areas, correctional institutions, embassies and control rooms.
The standard finish is 2 mm stainless steel. Also choose from zinc, galvabond, laminate, ply or MDF.
- Size: Standard – 2040mm x 820, 870 mm and 920mm wide by 50mm thick
- Other sizes available upon request
- Design: Solid core of bullet resistance material and packed in concrete
- Finish: Choice of stainless steel, zinc, galvabond, laminate, ply or MDF
- Core: Bullet resistance material
- Frame: 2mm stainless steel
- Lock: Capable of most any locks or hardware fitting Security 1 or 2 doors
- Hinges: 100mm x100mm butt hinges (qty. of 4) or continuous piano hinges
Door shall be Bullet Proof Solid Security Core Door 50mm thick standard door, -/120/30 rated construction, set in a 2mm stainless steel SHS perimeter sub-frame, packed in concrete. Finish is zinc with laminate, vision panel option included. Pre-hung and with pre-fitted locks and hardware as specified.
Here at Spartan Doors, we provide the highest quality bullet proof doors in Newcastle, Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane, Australia. Our doors are sure to keep you and your products safe in any circumstance.