Our Safety Door: Bulwark 2000 is a low maintenance commercial heavy duty metal door that can be found at the back of shopping centres, factories, access points and where a more secure door is preferred. They can also be used for feature works.
Our Bulwark 2000 door can offer added security and protection from weather conditions and corrosion due to having a tough barrier applied. It comes standard with the choice of 0.55mm Zincalume, Galvabond or Colorbond sheeting and is available in a choice of Colorbond colours. Depending on the specific requirements of your project we can also use stainless steel #304 or #316 in a selected range of finishes.
There are plenty of options available to customise this safety door to meet the requirements of your project and to withstand the weather elements in your location.
These options include:
– 0.55mm Colorbond option from the standard colour range
– Available pre-hung in your choice of frame or the supply of door leaf only
– Mortice lock cut out & hinge preparation
– 1.1mm thickness Galvabond and Zincanneal option.
– Full or stitch weld to side stiles
– Additional hinge profiles to support the weight of the door
– Vision Panel & Air Grille
– Special Finish size up to 1120mm width and range of finished thickness available.
Spartan Doors has been manufacturing high quality, long-lasting products for over a decade. If your business is interested in our safety doors or if you would like to speak to one of our sales team, please contact us today. Email us via [email protected] or call 1300 784 852