Our shed doors are metal with a rigid backing.
Shed Doors Description
The Homestead Door is a lightweight and economical metal shed doors that is ideal for access into garages and sheds.
The Homestead Door is made of a sturdy Colorbond sheet folded into a rigid door shape and has folded ribs to the back. All four sides are folded and riveted to create a strong and durable shed door leaf that doesn’t have that noisy, tinny sound when slammed shut. Standard door hardware can be fitted on shed doors on request.
The standard Homestead shed door frame is 4 sided 1.1mm BMT push in Z pressed metal profile.
Shed Door Applications
Sheds, garages, self-storage buildings, warehouses, perimeter fences, factories
Shed Door Finishes
0.55mm Colorbond Steel is the standard finish. Zincalume, galvanised steel, aluminum and stainless steel are also available. Thicknesses up to 1.6mm can be supplied for additional durability.
Shed Door Specifications
Based on standard door configuration. Other size, finish, frame and hardware options are available.
- Size: Single – 2040mm high x 820mm wide x 35mm thick
- Design: Finish is a Colorbond sheet folded on all four sides, reinforced and riveted to a rear shell brace skeleton constructed of folded and riveted Colorbond.
- Finish: Colorbond sheet 0.55mm.
- Frame: 1.1mm BMT push in Z pressed metal profile 4 sides.
- Lock: Centrally pre-drilled door leaf for cylindrical lock set at 70mm backset.
- Hinges: 3 x 75mm steel hirline hinges riveted to door and frame.
- Weight: Leaf – 14KG; Frame – 5KG
Shed Door Diagram
To Specify Spartn Shed Doors
Shed door shall be Spartan Homestead 35mm thick door leaf comprising a rigid folded Colorbond backing skeleton wrapped and finished with 0.55mm Colorbond. Finish to be folded on all four sides and fixed with rivets. Prehung in a Spartan 1.1mm BMT push in Z pressed 4 sided metal frame.
Other hardware can be fitted by Spartan Doors as specified.